American Band College

Can my spouse and family stay with me in the hotel?

Yes, your spouse may stay with you in a double room with each of you paying the lodging fee (extra amount if your spouse is not an ABC candidate due to shared revenue with Central Washington University that helps pay the difference in cost). You may register your spouse in your ABC registration. You must pay the fee for the entire lodging block (June 18 - July 5).

If you need other accommodations for a different number of nights, you must make them separately. We have reserved some rooms at the Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites with a king bed. When you add lodging, be sure to choose this option (same charge as 2-bedded, queen room) if you want the king room.

Children: It is the family's responsibility to guarantee that children do not disturb other residents in the hotel during study or sleeping hours. Obviously, a child can stay with two parents in one room (both parents paying the lodging fee as stated above). Any additional cost for extra persons in the room must be paid directly to the motel. Please notify ABC if you making this arrangement so that our billing will be properly handled.

Please send us an email if you have any specific questions or needs.

Register now for ABC and lodging.