How do I apply for graduation online?

This is a two-step process:

  1. You must SUBMIT the online application for Master's Degree at

    Login to your account and then click on "My Account." As long as you are a 3rd or 4th year ABC candidate, you will see "Masters Degree Application." Choose this link update info and to verify your intention to take the final exit exams on July 5.

    It is your responsibility to verify that courses you have taken, when added to those chosen for this year, fulfill Central Washington University's requirements for the Master of Music degree. (See the ABC catalog for specific course titles if there is any question.)

  2. CWU will send all graduating students information about graduation during your time in Ashland. Visit the link below for more info about the Application for Degree:

    School of Graduate Studies Deadlines


American Band College